Therapeutic Laser Care
Therapeutic Laser Therapy - "Pain Removed - Life Improved"
Does your dog or cat suffer from any of the following conditions?
- Acute and Chronic Ear Infections
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Anal Gland problems
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lick Granulomas
- Iliopsoas-inner hip muscles
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Fibrotic Myopathy
- Sinusitis/Rhinitis - inflammation of nasal passages or sinus
- Stomatits - inflammation of mucous lining in mouth, cheek or gums
- Cystitis - urinary bladder inflammation
- Exotics (birds, reptiles, rabbits)
- Horses and other large animals.
Laser Therapy Could be the Answer!
The Therapeutic Laser is the latest technology for the health of your pet. Deep penetrating light allows relief of pain through release of endorphins and stimulates injured cells to heal faster. Simply put, it provides relief. The Therapeutic Laser:
- Allows your pet to heal faster after surgery or any traumatic injury.
- Eases pain and improves mobility without the use of drugs or surgery.
- Helps provide your geriatric pet relief of aches and pains and allows for more freedom and improved quality of life.
- Helps provide pain relief and increases healing in common disorders such as lick granulomas and chronic ear infections.
- Provides a sterile, pain-free, surgery-free, drug-free treatment for a variety of injuries, wounds, fractuures, neurological problems and pain.
What to Expect?
There is no patient sedation or restraint required for Laser Therapy and the experience is often pleasant and comforting. The treatment usually only takes a few minutes to complete during a regular office visit. Most pets do not need to have their hair clipped unless it is very long or dense.
Although improvement is often seen after the first visit, most patients require several treatments (3-8) for greatest benefit. For most conditions, we recommend a multi-visit treatment plan. Treatments vary in length, but most sites require from 2- to 8-minutes. A majority of patients exhibit greater comfort and mobility within 12- to 24-hours after a laser treatment.
Class IV Laser Therapy treatments are cumulative in nature. The length and frequency of treatments varies with your pet's condition. A sample treatment schedule may be as follows:
- Every other day for one week ( 3-total )
- Twice the second week ( 2-total )
- Once the third week ( 1-total )
- Boosters as needed - the Dr. Joe will recommend a treatment plan specific to your pet's condition.
Please call for pricing or to schedule an appointment!
Watch the video below!