Out-Patient CT Imaging
Catskill Veterinary Services offers outpatient CT service for your patient's diagnostic needs. A CT scan will be performed on the requested region of the pet under general anesthesia and in some situations under moderate sedation. The scan will then be reviewed by our consulting radiologist with a diagnosis and a direction for your treatment plan. All pets will be referred back to your practice for continued care. We will be sure to transfer any and all medical records and testing performed at Catskill Veterinary Services.
Reports will be available in 24-28 hours. STAT reports can be available but additional charges may apply.
READ AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO SENDING THE FORM
- Owners should anticipate that their pet may need to stay at Catskill Veterinary Services, PLLC for the day
- Patients need to be fasted 12 hours prior to appointment. You will be sent the CT results within 24 hours
- Contact Catskill Veterinary Services prior to referral if you are unsure if a CT would be appropriate
- Upload, email, or fax all recent and pertinent medical records PRIOR to the scheduled imaging appointment. Lab results (CBC/Chemistry) must not be more than 30 days old. Please note that patients with azotemia should not have contrast. If you have a patient that has increased renal values please reach out to us.
- If we do not receive this Out Patient CT Referral Form prior to the scheduled appointment, we will be unable to perform CT scan
Outpatient CT Form